KMC chains - faster shifting and smoother riding.
- Enhanced durability with unique SP (StrechProof) treatment and as a result chain life has been significantly prolonged.
- Unique KMC Bulls-Eye pin mushrooming technique which provides 200kgf of average pin power for unsurpassed side plate retention.
- Special "X" bridge side plate configuration and chamfering provide excellent shifting performance and minimize noise.
- Nimble Shifting: faster, smoother, quieter and more precise shifting.
- Shorter pin length and use of higher grade materials are combined to reduce weight.
- Tensile Strength: Safety, performance and peace of mind are assured, with minimum of 1020kgf above ISO standard.
- Proprietary XSP treatment is applied to both high alloy pins and plates to reduce the friction, thus, to enhance the chain life.
- Compatible with 10-speed drivetrains.
- Chain dimensions: 1/2" x 11/128".
- Pin length 5.88mm.
- 112 links.
- Includes re-usable missing link.
For more information on how to keep your bike running smoothly, click here to see PBK's expert advice on taking care of your chains and cassettes.