The Veloce crankset adopts the Power Torque System also used for its "big brother" Centaur.
The Power Torque System represents the ideal solution for the Campagnolo® 10s drivetrains:
- High rigidity of cranks and chainrings along with extremely limited weight, efficient power transmission thanks to optimised "Q" and "U" factors
- New chainrings with MPS Micro Precision Shifting machining of the teeth and new machining on the upward zone of the chain.
All this makes the Veloce crankset one of the most highly evolved technological solutions, but also one of the most economical, existing on the market.
The design of the Veloce front derailleur cage enables perfect handling of both traditional and compact cranksets.
- Length: 170, 172.5, 175 mm
- Combinations: 34/50
- Weight: 227g
- MPS - The perfect combination between chainring teeth, chain, and front derailleur. A perfectly synchronous system that enables fast and precise shifting even under load.
- Power torque system bottom bracket - Pressure on the pedals is transmitted efficiently without any power loss.
- 8 up shift and 2 downshift zones - Faster and more accurate shifting, even under stress.