Minimal flex and low weight.
Compact chainsets - for when the going gets really tough! They offer higher gearing for those in hilly areas or for those who don't need to churn a massive gear.
The new 5750 has a slim body line and super smooth rotation combined with superior shifting performance to power you effortlessly along.
- HollowTech II technology removes excess material while retaining maximum stiffness.
- Hollow forged, aluminium arms keep weight low.
- Anodised chainrings with 5 shifting pins.
- Chainring design improves pick up and shifting performance.
- Designed for use with the CN-5701 directional chain.
- Compatible with 7900 Dura Ace and 6700 Ultegra systems.
- 50-34T chainrings.
- Isn't supplied with a bottom bracket.
- Weight: 724g (165mm - PBK Office scales).
- Available in black or silver finish.
- Please note: Image for illustration purposes only. 'SHIMANO 50-F' is etched onto the outer chain ring. This is small discrete white lettering for the black option and black for the silver option.