The HollowTech II 10-speed Dura-Ace chainset offers the optimum balance of light weight and rigidity, making it the global choice for road racings elite riders.
Shimano has raised the bar to a new level of performance with the development of a hollow outer chainring, giving vast improvements in rigidity and increased weight savings by trimming unnecessary material. The ultimate aluminium chainset, even lighter than many carbon chainsets.
- The hollow outer chainring has essentially removed outer chainring flex, hugely improving shift performance making it precise even under high load.
- These industry leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have been evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight, and improve strength.
- The teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with the CN7900 chain for improved contact providing more efficiency and improved power transfer.
- There is a wide range of chainring ratios and crank arm lengths available enabling customisation for all riders and racing disciplines.
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket design uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency.
- Weight: 739g (inc. bottom bracket - Manufacturer claimed).
- Bottom bracket cups are sold separately.