Dura-Ace moves to the next generation. Tested in competition and taken to victory by pro riders in all conditions, including the 2012 Tour de France Team Sky. Cutting edge technology for the ultimate in control and confidence.
With a unique four-arm spider and Hollowtech II construction putting strength just where it's needed, the FC-9000 chainset sets new standards for stiffness and low weight.
- New 4-arm design for same stiffness with lighter weight.
- 11-speed compatible for use with new Dura-Ace 11-speed chain, cassette, shifters and derailleurs.
- These industry leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have been evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight, and improve strength.
- Hollowglide chainrings give incredible rigidity, hugely improving shift performance to make it precise even under high load.
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket design uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency.
- Same bolt circle diameter for compact and traditional double chainsets means that one crankarm fits all chainring sizes, allowing for unparalleled customisation.