Design cues and technical features taken from 7900 Dura-Ace components. The chainset has adopted the new hollow outer chainring and larger spacing between chainrings to allow a broader range of rear cassettes to be utilised.
- This HollowGlide technology is claimed to save weight and increase rigidity for optimal power transfer and improve shifting under load.
- The HollowTech II 10-speed Ultegra chainset offers an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders.
- HollowGlide hollow outer chainring gives vast improvements in rigidity by virtually removing outer chainring flex and hugely improves shift performance, even under high load.
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with the CN7900 and CN6700 chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer.
- Industry leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have been evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight and improve strength.
- A wide range of chainring options and crank arm lengths are available to meet the needs of all riders and racing disciplines.
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency.
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket seal design has minimal bearing interface ensuring smooth rolling and increased durability.
- Weight: 785g (claimed including BB).
- Bottom bracket is not included. Also available as part of the Ultegra 6700 groupset.