Get the balance just right. The HollowTech II 10-speed Ultegra chainset offers an ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, making it the perfect choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders. Shimano's Ultegra 6700 Chainset, replacing the 6600 and SL versions. A bold move over bringing with it the design cues and technical features of the top end 7900 Dura-Ace components.
- The chainset has adopted the new hollow outer chainring and larger spacing between chainrings to allow a broader range of rear cassettes to be utilised. This Hollowglide technology is claimed to save weight and increase rigidity for optimal power transfer and improve shifting under load.
- HollowGlide hollow outer chainring gives vast improvements in rigidity by virtually removing outer chainring flex and hugely improves shift performance, even under high load.
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with the CN7900 and CN6700 chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer.
- Industry leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have been evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight and improve strength.
- A wide range of chainring options and crank arm lengths are available to meet the needs of all riders and racing disciplines.
- Wide bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency.
- Requires HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket (not included) - its design has minimal bearing interface ensuring smooth rolling and increased durability.
- Weight: 785g (claimed including BB).
- Bottom bracket is not included. Also available as part of the Ultegra 6750 groupset.