Dura-Ace Di2 (Dual Integrated Intelligence) moves to the next generation. Tested in competition and taken to victory by pro riders in all conditions, including the 2012 Tour de France Team Sky.
Precise, lightning-fast shifts across an 11-speed cassette, whatever the conditions, with just a button click. The 9070 rear derailleur is now more compact and lighter, with E-tube connection to simplify installation. Automatic crash protection moves the cage out of harm's way if you take a tumble.
- Dura-Ace Di2 9070 11-speed Rear Derailleur with Short Cage.
- Programmed automatic motion at the touch of a switch makes this derailleur quick, smooth and effortless to shift.
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts.
- Automatic crash protection moves the cage out of harm's way if you take a tumble.
- 11-28T wide gear ratio capacity will cater for compact set ups as well as the traditional road double.
- Titanium B axle bolt for further weight savings.
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium construction is extremely light and durable.
- Rigorously tested to perform in all weather conditions.
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting.
- Pulleys are made of tough DuPont Zytel for longer life and less chain noise.
- New design allows you to smoothly shift up or down by as many gears as you want simply by keeping the shift button depressed.
- Compatible with the FlightDeck computer, measuring important data such as heart rate, altitude, cadence, gear position, battery indicator and allowing you to customise the shifting action of the derailleurs.
- Weight: 217g (manufacturer claimed).