Performance without compromise. Elite road racers demand reliable and precise shifting and with 10-speed compatibility and super-lightweight yet durable components.
- Shimano Dura Ace 7900 Front Derailleur Braze On.
- Compatible with Dura-Ace ST7900 shifters and FC7900 / FC7950 chainsets for optimum shifting performance.
- Outer trim is no longer required allowing the rider to focus on racing.
- Lightweight nickel-plated forged alloy chain cage reduces weight and increases rigidity whilst resisting abrasion from the chain.
- Extra wide pivot link and optimised spring tension combined with the ST7900 STI lever gives a rigid, flex free shift while being smooth and light action.
- Forged aluminium construction reduces weight without sacrificing durability.
- Hard-wearing Dura-Ace finish.
- Maximum capacity of 16 teeth, for use with outer rings 50-56T.
- Weight: 67g (braze-on - Manufacturer claimed).