Dura-Ace moves to the next generation. Tested in competition and taken to victory by pro riders in all conditions, including the 2012 Tour de France Team Sky. Cutting edge technology for the ultimate in control and confidence.
The 11-speed Dura-Ace rear derailleur has been redesigned for lighter operation with the help of new low-friction polymer-coated cables. Shifting effort is now more even across the range, with similar force required at both ends of the cassette.
- Improved operation gives more uniform shifting throughout the range.
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction provide for extremely light weight, strength and durability.
- High rigidity wide outer link plates and pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity.
- Sealed pulley bearings reduce friction and rotate silky smooth, increasing efficiently.
- Four self-lubricating micro-machined fluorine-coated link pivot bushings provide low-friction shifting.
- Pulleys are made of tough DuPont Zytel for longer life and less chain noise.
- Able to operate with wide gear ratios up to a 28 tooth cassette sprocket.
- Hard wearing Dura-Ace finish and graphics for long lasting good looks.
- Fully 11-speed compatible.