Sharp braking is key in tackling sharp corners and fast descents with confidence, and the quality of your brake cables can have almost as much of an influence as your choice of brakes and levers.
Keep your brakes sharp with these super-slick brake cables.
- Complete top-of-the-range brake cable set designed to suit Dura-Ace 9000 brakes.
- Fitting new brakes or completely overhauling your brake cabling couldn't be easier - everything you need in one pack.
- Includes 1.6 mm Polymer coated inner wires (1 x 2000 mm, 1 x 1000 mm), and SLR outer casing for a complete bike (1 x 1800 mm, 1 x 800 mm), and all end caps.
- Polymer coated stainless steel inner wire leaves a smooth surface for low friction and reduced sliding resistance providing a lighter quicker braking operation.
- Outer casing is lubricated internally along its length with low-friction silicone grease to reduce cable friction.
- SLR casing uses a special spiral wound construction that is axially stiff yet can be bent around handlebar curves.
- The outer casing is lined with a hard polymer sheath to keep its round shape to assist with the smooth operation of the inner wire.