Attention to the smallest detail, the most aerodynamic position, Campagnolo has designed and developed in collaboration with the best Triathlon and Time Trial athletes a range dedicated to these disciplines.
The Campagnolo bar-end controls features the “Back to Zero position” system allows the lever to maintain an optimal position with respect to airflow and allows for less effort for the athlete.
- Back to Zero position allows the lever to maintain the initial position selected by the athlete.
- It reduces the effort required to shift it and to keep the lever in a position of maximum aerodynamic efficiency.
- Adjustable initial position allows you to place the controls in a fully ergonomic position with respect to the shape of the handlebar and the personal position of the hands.
- Multi-Shifting system gives the possibility to shift up or down up to 3 cogs at a time.
- External cable connection are easy to install and remove with no need to remove the controls.
- Carbon levers with double hand/finger positions minimises the effort of moving the levers, this provides the best aerodynamic position even during shifting.
- Micro-metric adjustment of the front derailleur maintains the optimal position of the front derailleur with respect to the chain line even during the race.
- Optimisation of the lever movement load reduces the effort needed to operate the rear and front derailleur maintaining the typical “click feeling” of Campagnolo's drivetrain.
- Speed: 11 speed rear, 2 speed front.
- Colour: Carbon.
- Weight: 155g pair (manufactures claimed).
- Includes: Left and right shifters, inner cables.