Dura-Ace Di2 (Dual Integrated Intelligence) moves to the next generation. Tested in competition and taken to victory by pro riders in all conditions, including the 2012 Tour de France Team Sky.
Di2 goes 11-speed for 2013. The new 9070 shifters boast enhanced feedback and improved ergonomics, for easier access to the shift buttons from the top of the hoods. Cleaner wiring thanks to single-wire E-tube connections, and easier connections to satellite shifters for bar tops or in the drops.
- Dura-Ace Di2 9070 11-Speed Road STI Levers - Double.
- The most advanced level of shifting technology: at the touch of a switch Dura-Ace Di2 is quick shifting, smooth, and effortless.
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminants, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts.
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold.
- Buttons are located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume for shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI.
- New design allows you to smoothly shift up or down by as many gears as you want simply by keeping the button depressed.
- Dura-Ace Di2 is now compatible with Ultegra Di2 cables, battery and junction box.
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to increase power and provide excellent ergonomics when riding on the hoods. - Finely tunable reach adjusters for the levers enable a custom fit for any hand size.
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit your frame.
- Weight: 237g (per pair, manufacturer claimed).
- Compatible with the FlightDeck computer, measuring important data such as heart rate, altitude, cadence, gear position, battery indicator and allowing you to customise the shifting action of the derailleurs.