Dura-Ace Di2 (Dual Integrated Intelligence) moves to the next generation. Tested in competition and taken to victory by pro riders in all conditions, including the 2012 Tour de France Team Sky.
Di2 provides the opportunity for shifting from previously inaccessible areas, and the Sprinter Switches allow for rapid shifting while in the drops. Find your perfect gear without having to change your riding position.
- The most advanced level of shifting technology: at the touch of a switch Dura-Ace Di2 is quick shifting, smooth, and effortless.
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts.
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold.
- Mount the Sprinter Switches anywhere on your handlebar to allow rear derailleur shifting in your preferred riding position.
- Weight: 10g (per pair, manufacturer claimed).
- Compatible with the FlightDeck computer, measuring important data such as heart rate, altitude, cadence, gear position, battery indicator and allowing you to customise the shifting action of the derailleurs.