Design cues and technical features taken from 7900 Dura-Ace components. The levers have some of the most notable changes, borrowing heavily from the Dura-Ace levers. The carbon blades and internal cable routing give a sleek, tidy look and braking power and ergonomics have been improved when riding on the hoods.
- Precision-engineered Ultegra STI levers with carbon levers offer powerful braking and effortless 10-speed shifting, making them the ideal choice for both enthusiast and competitive riders.
- Shift cables are routed under the bar tape: re-development and positioning of the internal mechanism in combination with PTFE coated cables have made this possible, providing faster, lighter and smoother shifting.
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes.
- Brake lever pivots have been positioned to increase power and improve ergonomics when riding on the hoods.
- Tunable reach adjusters enable custom fitments for all hands.
- Compatible with FlightDeck for efficient training.
- Weight: 445g per pair (Manufacturer claimed).
- Sold as a pair, also available as part of the Ultegra 6700 groupset.