Fi'zi:k is a racing brand. It represents beauty, speed, passion, freedom for those who race against each other, race against the clock and for enthusiast cyclists around the world who identify with the feeling of the fire of competition.
The Cyrano R1 is the mid-range handlebar from fi’zi:k. Made from uni-directional carbon, this is both strong and lightweight.
The Bull Handlebar: If you have a relatively low degree of spinal flexibility (more than 90 degrees between your straight legs and back when bending over as far as you can, keeping your legs straight a shoulders’ width apart), you are a Bull. You will not be able to reach as far or bend as low as a Snake or a Chameleon would be able to.
You will prefer the Bull Handlebar because it has a shorter reach (80mm) and a shallower, more ergonomic-style handlebar drop (130mm).
- Graphics on both sides to mark where STIs should be placed
- Graphics on both sides to mark where to finish wrapping bar tape
- Material: Uni-Directional Carbon
- Weight: 205g (size 420mm, centre to centre)
- Flare of drops: 3 degrees