Strength, stability and reliability. An entry level SPD-SL pedal with lightweight body; the large stable platform is low profile with an open design for easy cleat adjustment. A great road pedal for entry level use at a value for money price.
- Wide pedal platform for improved foot-pedal stability.
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit.
- The low profile platform with open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments.
- Easy to clip into and release but with stable fit for maximum power transfer to the pedals.
- Wider cleat and binding mechanism for better shoe/pedal contact than traditional SPD systems; Tension adjustment screw for customizing release tension.
- Includes cleats - Shimano SH-11 (yellow, 6 degrees of float).
- Weight: 330g per pair (Manufacturer claimed).
- Supplied as a pair bagged (not boxed) with instructions, cleats.