The Xpresso 10 is perfect for criteriums to gran fondo, cyclosportive events and everything in between. It is the first pedal in the Xpresso line to use a carbon body. The hollow steel axle is light and durable at the same time. The IClic system is pre-opened making clipping in super easy. Like the 12 and 15, the Xpresso 10 features carbon blade tension adjustment, a low stack height and an oversized pedal platform for pedaling efficiency and comfort.
Easy clip in with the automatic pre-opening Iclic System (TIME patent).
Only by respecting the natural movements of your legs and joints, with angular and lateral float, as well as precise adjustment to the sensation or "feel" of the float, and with adjustable Q-factor Adjustment, can you decrease the risk of joint trauma and optimize performance following 3 points : security, ergonomics and performance.
Our road pedals have a minimal position (pedal stach height).
- Automatic pre-opening of engagement mechanism
- Hollow steel axle and carbon body with flexible carbon blade
- Oversized pedal platform 700 mm2 with interchangeable aluminium plate
- Adjustment of angular sensations, or “feel”
- Q-Factor adjustment — setting of lateral foot position
- BIOPOSITION Concept — minimal distance sole to pedal axle (13.5mm)
- Angular float (+/-5°) and lateral float (2.5 mm)
- Release angle: 15°
- Cleats included
- Weight: 190 g/pair