Fi'zi:k is a racing brand. It represents beauty, speed, passion, freedom for those who race against each other, race against the clock and for enthusiast cyclists around the world who identify with the feeling of the fire of competition.
The Cyrano R3 is the high-end alloy seat post from fi’zi:k. Made Ergal Aluminium (7075-T6), this is both strong and lightweight. It is available in 2 diameters (27.2 and 31.6mm) and 2 lengths (270mm and 400mm) and designed to perfectly complement fi’zi:k Cyrano Handlebars and Stems.
- This seat post clamp is easily adjusted and quick to install a saddle into.
- The saddle clamp is designed specifically to be saddle rail-friendly, ensuring an even dispersal of the load once a saddle is clamped in place.
- There is lots of fore-aft adjustment along the saddle rail as the top part of the clamp is shorter than the base.
- The saddle clamp has a flat top with no screws protruding. This means there is no danger of reducing saddle comfort derived from a dynamic saddle base that might otherwise be restricted from moving.
- The post can be used back to front, releasing the adjuster wheel all the way. This allows the rider to be closer to their bars in triathlon or time trials.
- The round shaft is slightly ovalised, using thicker material fore and aft, thinner to each side. This optimal material distribution increases strength whilst keeping weight to a minimum.
- All seat post clamp parts are heat-treated for 3 times the industry standard, making them particularly durable and corrosion-resistant.
- Material: Ergal Aluminium (7075-T6)
- Bolts: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 27.2/31.6
- Length: 270/400mm
- Layback: 25mm
- Weight: 215g (31.6mm x 270mm)