Prologo saddles are the choice of a host of road racing pro teams such as Saxo Bank, Quick Step and Sky. If a professional cyclist entrusts a Prologo saddle over 200 kilometres, so might you.
As you would expect from a top end saddle, the Prologo Nago Evo X10 Nack has lightweight carbon rails and a carbon base which combine to support you while helping reduce jarring on unsmooth roads.
The key difference with this saddle is explained by the words Slide Control in its title. Ribbed armour on its sides protect it from scrapes. Slide Control grooves on the saddle's nose provide a little extra grip to prevent you sliding backwards when you want to sit on the front of the saddle to keep the front wheel on the ground, for instance on steep climbs.
- Microfibre cover is as comfortable as leather, probably more durable and easier to keep clean.
- Lightweight Active Density padding is remarkably comfortable.
- Lightweight carbon rails and a carbon base for support
- Rimmed armour protects the saddle from scrapes
- Slide control grooves for extra grip
- Base: Carbon Fibre Injection
- Cover: Microfibre
- Rail: Carbon
- Padding: EV2 - Active Density
- Dimensions: 280 x 134mm