Thomson Elite Setback Seatpost
Since 1994, Thomson has produced patented bike components, specializing in seatposts, stems, and collars, and shipping over 120,000 parts a year to more than 30 countries.
Elite: The Standard. Forged clamps, integrally machined head, and an elliptically extruded 7000 series aluminium body make the Elite an industry standard.
- The Thomson Elite seatpost is the standard by which all other seatposts are judged.
- Over 40% stronger on ultimate strength test than the strongest production seatposts on the market.
- The tube and head of the Thomson seatpost are integral-machined from one single piece of high strength 7000 series aluminum.
- Thomson accomplishes this weight reduction by machining the seatpost all over; including the oval inner diameter.
- Every component of the Thomson seatpost is 100 percent American made. This includes all fasteners and forgings.
- Each product is 100 percent inspected
- Saddle rails from 7 x 7mm up to 7 x 10mm work well with Thomson Masterpiece clamps.
- Weight limit: Practically speaking, no.
- Colour: Black.
- Setback: 16mm.
- Weight: 223g 31.6 x 367mm Setback (PBK office scales).
Please note the 31.6 x 350mm in the option list is actually the 31.6 x 367mm seatpost.