Effetto Mariposa Giustaforza 1-8 Deluxe Torque Wrench (Includes Bits)
Rated 4/5 stars by Road CC
The ideal tool for both professional mechanics and cycling enthusiasts, Giustaforza 1-8 torque wrench has a very small head, to operate in tight spaces.
- specifically designed for bicycle applications
- very easy to use
- extreme constructive quality for maximum reliability and durability
- very small, ‘non-ratcheting’ head, to operate in tight spaces
- no batteries to replace
- no plastic parts
Capacity from 1 up to 8 Nm:
The Giustaforza 1-8 is especially attractive for very sensitive bolts. On those, where the right torque matters most, tightening values can be easily exceeded without the user knowing. Going as low as 1 Nm puts the Giustaforza 1-8 in a league on its own. In use, always refer to the torque values specified on technical documents or printed on the parts themselves.
Easy to use:
- Set the desired torque rotating the wrench end knob, reading the torque value on the scale (scale resolution is 0.25 Nm, integers and .5 on the left, 0,25 and 0.75 on the right). IMPORTANT: the thicker line on the dial should be centered on the desired value on the scale;
- insert the appropriate bit (depending on the bolt you need to tighten);
- using the tool, a loud ‘CLICK’ and a 5° free-movement tells when the torque has been reached; always take the wrench to minimum torque value after use.
Minimal, fixed head:
The simple, ‘non-ratcheting’ head has been designed to operate where space is limited, for example with some seat clamps. This small head is a unique asset to work in tight areas. Compatible with standard 1/4” bits.
The light aluminum body keeps the weight below140 g, less than half the weight of other torque wrenches in this range of torque. This is paramount to get the right feedback at low torque values, without mistaking the effort to hold the tool with the applied torque.
A state-of-the art tool, built to last:
Functional, linear in design and precise in any detail: Giustaforza 1-8 has a hard-anodized aluminum body with laser-etched inscriptions, and it’s built to last. The mechanical, click-type functioning makes the wrench extremely shock tolerant and the absence of batteries or electronics increase its reliability. Each sample is checked and numbered as a single masterpiece.
Detail of bits:
- 10x25mm (HEX2, HEX2.5, HEX3, HEX6, T10, T15, T20, T30, -3/16, +PH1)
- 3x100mm (HEX4, HEX5, T25)
- 1x100mm (extension)
The +-4% tolerance is guaranteed for 5000 cycles (5000 ‘clicks’), then the wrench should be re-calibrated. Calibration is a service we offer in our laboratory in Lugano (CH) at the cost of 50 CHF plus shipping expenses (may vary depending on the countries: check terms & conditions with the national distributor). With every calibration, the tolerance of +-4% over nominal value will extend for 5000 cycles. After calibration, the wrench will return to the customer with a calibration certificate.
- Effetto Mariposa