Park bottom bracket tool. A highly durable metal tool to remove and install Shimano HollowTech II integrated bottom brackets and chainsets.
- 16 Laser cut splines securely engage the notches of the bottom bracket cups, while the other end fits the 8 internal splines of the crank arm adjustment cap.
- Plastic coated handle for a secure and comfortable grip.
- Warning: this tool has a long handle and it is possible to damage the tool or the component by overtightening during installation.
- Recommended torque setting for bottom bracket cups: 35 - 50 Nm.
- Recommended torque setting for crank arm adjustment cap: 0.4 - 0.7 Nm.