Check your chain. Simple and easy to use chain wear indicator to help identify worn drive-Chain components.
- A worn chain shifts poorly and wears sprockets at an accelerated rate.
- The CC-3.2 is a Go / No-Go gauge designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches 0.75% and 0.5% wear, the point at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement.
- The chain should be replaced soon if the 0.75% side fits into the chain, before other drive train components also start to wear out fast.
- If the 0.5% side fits into the chain, the chain is worn out and should be replaced immediately.
- Made from precision, laser cut steel.
- Consider that if you replace a chain because of wear other vital drive-chain components may need to be renewed too.
- 10-speed compatible.