Park Tool CRS-1 Crown Race Setting System
Park Tool has been manufacturing bicycle specific tools since 1963. Based out of St. Paul Minnesota, they are the world's largest bicycle tool manufacturer. A long-term dedication to quality, innovation, and customer service has made Park Tool the first choice of professional and home bicycle mechanics around the world.
The CRS-1 is a precision installation tool specifically designed for setting headset crown races that accurately places the crown race whilst distributing the impact evenly and avoiding any damage to the bearing surface.
- Includes one universal setting tube, three 1” inserts and three 1 1/8 ” inserts.
- Does not impact directly against the bearing race.
- Safer and easier to use the slide hammers.
- Services in SHIS sizes 26, 27, and 30.
- For oversized column in 1 1/4” or 1 1/2” use the Park Tool CRS-15.