As used by the pro's. The ultimate in-the-field work stand, ideal for exotic bikes with lightweight tubing and components.
- Originally designed for the mechanics of the US Postal Service Pro Cycling Team.
- Compact work stand that securely holds the bike without clamping ultra-lightweight aluminium or carbon frame tubes and seatpins.
- Great for bikes with tight access areas.
- Quick release mounts hold the bike by the front or rear dropouts; 130 / 135 mm axles accepted.
- Vinyl-covered cradle and quick release strap stabilize the bottom bracket.
- 360 degree horizontal rotation for easy access to both sides of bike.
- Folds to 84 cm for easy transport and storage.
- Tripod base for superb stability.
- Built-in sleeping hub allows chain cleaning with rear wheel removed.
- Bottom bracket height quickly adjusts from 71 - 96 cm.
- Durable blue powder coat finish to fend off knocks and bumps.
- Chrome plating is used on high wear parts for ultimate protection.