Vittoria Corsa G2.0 Road Tyre Twin Pack
The Vittoria Corsa G2.0 is a road race bike tyre that is bursting with technology. At the heart of this new tyre lies the supple 320 TPI Corespun-K cotton carcass that helps the tyre to conform closer to the tarmac, which increases grip, reduces rolling resistance and improves ride quality. Famous for their use and development of graphene in road bike tyres, Vittoria has refined their latest G2.0 compound. With this new graphene compound, Vittoria can now manipulate the core molecular structure of the rubber to specifically enhance the speed, grip, durability or reliability of a tyre. Going a step further and using the G2.0 compound in conjunction with 4C technology, Vittoria can even optimise the rubber compound in different areas of a tyre's tread. Using this technology, while the centre of the Vittoria Corsa G2.0 is optimised for lower rolling resistance and speed, the tyre's shoulder offers improved grip when cornering hard. To maximise tyre durability, Vittoria has even added an additional layer of tough rubber compound underneath the outer layer to prevent punctures and increase longevity.
- Premium clincher road race tyre
- Super supple lightweight cotton carcass
- GRAPHENE 2.0 compound for maximum speed
- 4C technology for increased wear life, lower rolling resistance and improved grip
- Weight: 245 grams – 700 x 23mm // 255 grams – 700 x 25mm // 270 grams – 700 x 28mm // 285 grams – 700 x 30mm
Schwlabe One Performance MicroSkin Tubeless Road Tyre割引価格 ¥4,268割引： ¥2,845