The redesigned Khamsin Asymmetric represents the entry level for Campagnolo® wheels only because of its fantastic pricing.
With advanced characteristics such as Mega-G3 spoke lacing patterns, oversized flange and Spoke Dynamic Balance technology it is clear that this wheel is a step above its competition.
Campy Tech Lab engineers have pushed the quality of this wheel even further incorporating an asymmetric rear rim that, when coupled with Mega-G3 lacing provides increased performance in terms of lateral and torsional rigidity as well as reactivity.
Available in both Mega-G3 and traditional lacing patterns, the KhamsinTM Asymmetric permits all cyclists with the opportunity to experience Campagnolo® quality and performance.
A guarantee - always
- It is one of the preferred aluminium wheels among racing bicycle brands
Performance that's within everyone's reach
- Designed to last and for use in tough training sessions
Every detail counts
- The oversize flange increases torsional stiffness
- The sealed bearings and straight head spokes guarantee performance over time
- Spoke count: 24/G3
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Stainless steel spokes
- Straight head spokes on the left side
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Aluminium hub
- Sealed bearings
- Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Axle material: Steel
- Oversize flange
- Profile height: 24 mm (front), 27.5 mm (rear)
- RIM WIDTH: 20.5mm
- Rim material: Aluminium
- Asymmetrical rim profile
- 1 label colour: Bright Label
- The Khamsin Asymmetric wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- User manual
- Quick Release