The Deda WD45CTU Carbon Tubular 45mm Wheelset is an optimal aerodynamic shape with optimal engineering design. This wheelset offers high speed and for maximum air penetration, extreme lightweight and matchless style. The Deda Reverse Inertia system cuts 37.1g from the outermost part of the wheels, the rims, which most affect the moment of inertia.
The Deda wheelset for high-speed use and for maximum air penetration, extremely lightweight and flawless style. It features a carbon fibre 45mm deep profile rim, stainless steel elliptical black spokes and compact hub with double seal radial ball bearings.
- Rims: High modulus carbon fibre UD and 3K combined structure, special formula resin, 3K brake surface, water transfer decals on matt finish, 45mm high, for tubular tyres
- Spokes: Stainless-steel Sandvik T302 (18/10), aero profile 2.2 mm width, black, 4.7g
- Nipples: brass CP, length 12 mm, 0.95g
- Hubs: 6061 aluminium alloy body, 18H front 20H rear, 6061 aluminium alloy axle 15 mm OD, 6 pawl freehub mechanism, available for Shimano, SRAM or Campagnolo
- Bearings: Stainless-steel bearings, low friction shields, front: (2) 24x15x5; rear: (2) 24x15x5 + (1) 28x15x7
- QR: Stainless-steel skewer, aluminium alloy 6061 lever, 56g front, 60g rear
- Accessories: Black nylon wheel bag, 2x rim tapes, 4x brake pads Deda Blue
- Spare parts: 2x front spokes black, 2x rear spokes
- Weight: 1290g (front and rear, without quick release)
- For tubular (sew-up) tyres only
- Meets and exceeds EN 14781 test standards