The 58 AERO offers a mid-deep rim profile that promises best in class stiffness, speed and stability. Quick to accelerate, the wheels maintain their momentum almost effortlessly as Reynolds’ DET™ design reduces drag to a minimum, also making them incredibly stable and predictable to ride, even in strong gusty crosswinds.
Reynolds Aero Guarantee
We are that confident that you will love these wheels, If you are not completely happy with this Reynolds Aero Wheelset, then you can return these wheels to us for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase.
The wheels must be in a rideable condition and showing light signs of wear only, any wheels that have been damaged due to abuse or a crash will not be refunded. This 30 day return Guarantee is on Reynolds Aero Wheelsets only .
- Weight: Clincher Set: 1580g
- Tubular Set: 1340gWidth: External: 26.2 mm , Internal: 16 mm
- Rim Depth: 58 mm
- Braking: CTg
- Design: Computational Fluid Dynamics: A2 Wind Tunnel Verified
- Spokes: 16 front / 20 rear
- Spoke Pattern: Front: Radial | Rear Non Drive: 2X
- Nipples: Internal 5mm Hex x 2.0
- Hub: Reynolds Racing Design Straight-pull with DT Swiss 240 Internals
- Compability: Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo