Reynolds AR 41X Carbon Clincher Disc Wheelset 2019
The Reynolds AR 41X is a carbon disc brake wheelset, perfect for riding and racing on both tarmac and gravel. Due to a careful design process, this wheelset balances aerodynamics and lightweight to near perfection. While the 41mm rim depth ensures maximum aero performance on the flat, weighing just 1565 grams, these wheels also offer best-in-class climbing performance too. Thanks to the 30mm wide, tubeless compatible rim design, riders can also run wider tyres to reduce rolling resistance and improve comfort, grip and puncture protection for rougher terrain.
Reynolds has built these wheels with a lightweight alloy all-road centre locking disc brake hub set, which promise a smoother, faster-rolling wheel that can stop when it matters. These are laced to the rim via 24 bladed Sapim spokes on the front and 24 on the rear, to ensure maximum wheel strength and serviceability. With a lifetime warranty, the Reynolds AR 41X's offers total rider confidence in a carbon all-road wheelset that was built to last.
- Carbon fibre rim construction
- 41mm rim depth
- 21mm internal width, 30mm external rim width
- Weight: 1565 grams
- Compatible with clincher tyres and tubeless tyres
- Compatible centre lock disc brakes
- Reynolds TR6 - 10-degree engagement hub set, (12x100mm front w/15x100mm included) (12x142mm rear)
- 9/10/11 speed compatible
- Sapim CX-Sprint bladed spokes. 24 front, 24 rear. Alloy nipples
- Includes: 2x55mm tubeless valve stems, 2 x lock rings, 2 x CL to IS6-bolt adaptors, end caps (12TA/12x142 installed, 15TA included), 25mm tubeless tape installed, owner's manual.