Cateye Rapid X2 USB Rear Light 50 Lumen
The USB-rechargeable Rapid X2 takes everything you love about the Rapid X and doubles it. Surface-emitting LED strips wrapped in CatEye lens technology now pump out 100 lumens up front and 50 lumens in the rear for unparalleled safety, day or night. The compact, lightweight body securely mounts almost anywhere, including round and aero seatposts, seatstays, handlebars and forks.
For ultimate versatility, the optional Spacer X allows the Rapid X2 to mount to our standard Flex-Tight bracket, rear rack bracket, saddle rail mount, clothing clip and Fizik saddle bracket.
6 modes allow you to choose the light pattern best suited for your riding environment, superior side visibility means they'll see you coming from any angle and Battery Auto Save feature ensures you'll never get left in the dark.
- COB LED technology
- Li-Polymer rechargeable battery
- Up to 50 lumen output
- 360 degree visibility
- Complex circuitry allows safe charge and discharge
- USB recharge (3 hrs)
- O-Ring attachment
- Battery Auto Save (auto flash)
- Spacer X , C-2 Clip options
- 5 Modes: Constant / Flashing / Rapid / Pulse / Vibration
- Runtime: 1–30 hrs depending on mode
- Recharge time: 2 hours (USB 2.0)
- Rubber band mount (fits 12 – 32mm)
- Dimensions: 74.4mm x 30.5mm x 32.9mm
- Weight: 30.5g (with batteries)