The Phantom 230 is designed to safely store the bare essentials. The slim and subtle design hides the saddle bag neatly under the saddle which means it won’t rub against your bibshorts during your ride.
The patented Roller 2.1 mounting system attaches the saddlebag to the saddle rails without any tools. In comparison to ordinary saddlebags with Velcro fastening, the Roller 2.1 saddle bags prevent abrasion with your cycling kit.
Built into the Roller 2.1 mounting bracket are two tire levers, complementary with every Roller 2.1 saddlebag of the range. Easily accessible and great for storing real ride essentials, like one inner tube and a patch kit.
Made out of durable woven Nylon and carbon fibre optic, the Scicon Phantom 230 features reflective piping and a light loop for greater visibility.
The Scicon Phantom 230 is designed to blend in with your bike and not to hinder your ride whilst maintaining easy accessibility.
Keep your pockets free from spare inner tubes and tools. Get yourself the Scicon Phantom 230 - a riding essential for every cyclist.
- Recommended by professional riders.
- A cam lock zip offers easy access to all your road side repair tools.
- Tool free installation.
- Easily detached using a quarter tun locking system.
- Reinforced saddle bag offers protection to content.
- Reflective piping ofers that extra peiece of mind while riding in low level light.
- Volume: 430ml.
- Weight: 144g (Manufacturer claimed).
- Material: Carbon fibre/ Cordura.
- 2 x Scicon tyre levers cleverly concealed in the base of the saddle bag.
- Rubber loop designed for rear light attachment.
Product Tip: Add a spare Roller 2.1 mounting clamp to your order to easily switch your saddlebag between bikes.