Replaces Frame Bottle
Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag.
Refills Front Drink System
Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA.
Adds an Extra Bottle
These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or Century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
- Aerodynamic Location – Mounts to Cervélo seatpost, hiding in the rider’s draft allowing for clean aerodynamics and easy access. Great way to increase your speed
- Stable Design – Strong, sturdy mounting. The material used on the carrier is high strength and will not sway, allowing for fast, safe access to the bottle
- Versatile – 3 different mounting positions for a custom fit. Compatible with ISM Adamo saddles with transition hook
- Special Cage Design – The cage design is funnel shaped allowing for easy insertion of your bottle
- High Gripping Cage – The GORILLA cage grips the bottle with 10 lbs (approx) of tested force to prevent slippage
- Anti-Vibration – Using Loctite and locknuts, the screws are locked in place for safety and security
- Color: Black
- Material: Stainless steel mount. Carbon fiber bottle cage
- Weight: 165 grams
- Warranty: DELTA 400 mount has a 3 Year Limited Warranty and the GORILLA CAGE has a lifetime limited warranty.
Xlab was formed due to a unique combination of recognizing new racing needs and an obsession for speed. aerospace designer craig turner entered the bicycle industry after quitting corporate america and wanting to follow his passion. he had a passion for speed.
Saving been a senior design specialist for numerous military and commercial aircraft, and even rockets and racing yachts, he always wanted to make ‘vehicles’ go faster. being highly competitive, he did not want to get beaten on the hills by his training buddy, so he built super lightweight bikes under 13lbs in 1992. a feat not equaled in its day even by bike manufacturers.
Still dissatisfied, he started the first mail order triathlon business in america. fifteen years later after selling over 10,000 tri-bikes, designing bikes for large manufactures, setting numerous triathlon equipment trends and cycling 3,300 miles across the us, he decided to sell the mail order business and concentrate his efforts full time on the aerodynamic design of bicycle gear.
Innovating and trend setting have been roles in craig’s life. he also inspired candice to do a 500 mile bike ride at the age of 13 through the tough terrain of yellowstone and glacier national parks and the grueling icefield parkway.