Xlab Super Wing Bicycle Aero Mounting System
The most versatile hydration and repair carrier system. The original saddle mounted hydration and repair carrier. With over a decade of experience designing these carriers and winning more Ironman World Championships than any other competitors combined, Xlab have launched the first of the next generation of Xlab Hydration Carriers. Already endorsed by Michelie Jones, the 2007 Ford Ironman World Champion, this new wing will be on winning race rockets for the next several years. Rear carriers should not interfere with the air on the riders back, but instead fill in the turbulence hole behind the riders posterior, thereby reducing the riders drag (which accounts for 64% of energy used on a racing bicycle).
Xlab wanted the next generation of carriers to solve the problem of storing keys, cell phones, cash, tire levers, and other essential items. These and other items can be stored in the Xlab Mini Top Bag which drops vertically and easily into the rear luggage compartment and is secured by the top X-Strap. There are two choices for storing your CO2 cartridges and Nanoflator, or Xlab Speed Chuck on the rear of the Carbon Wing, using the optional hexagonal X-NUT or in the Xlab Mini Top Bag. Tires and tubes are always an issue, so now you can attach them neatly under the Carbon Wing inside a saddle bag attached to the mount underneath the carbon wing. With the new Carbon Wing you can use a single bottle cage on the rear or one on each side. These cages have no restrictive protrusion where the bottle enters the cage, instead the bottles are held in place with 4 proprietary X-Grip teeth between the two mounting screws.
- With the new Super Wing you can use a single bottle cage on the rear or one on each side. These cages have no restrictive protrusion where the bottle enters the cage.
- Made from the latest aerospace aluminium alloy to provide the toughest alloy carrier on the market with no twisting like other hydration carriers.
- This mount has the ability to carry 2 cages (side mounted), a sonic-nut and a tyre/bag.
- Weighs only 85 grams without hardware (Manufacturers claimed).
- Upper and lower strap sets. - Dual mounting holes for the saddle rail clamps.
- Detailed Instructions.
- Size approx 180mm x 50mm.
- Xlab makes you faster ask the Pros!
- One of the key features invented by Xlab is the multiple mounting holes for the saddle rail clamps.
- One position sets the bottle cages close to vertical and others incline the cages for rider preference.
- Includes: Super Wing and mounting kit.
- Please note: Image for illustration purposes only, it does not include the bottle cages or bag which are available seperately.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.