XLab Torpedo Kompact Aero Hydration System 500
All Inclusive System
- Comes with everything you need – mounting plate, GARMIN-specific computer mount, cage – and XLAB Aqua-Shot water bottle
- Torpedo Kompact 100 comes fully assembled
- No Zip-ties, rubberbands or need to concoct your own mounting solution required – simply click-on-and-Velcro-down
- XLAB SecureClip™ brackets eliminate rattling and shifting. Fits 22.2mm diameter aerobar extensions. If your bars are oversized we can custom make special oversized clamps. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megadust™ means the widest adjustment range available, fitting aerobars 70mm-150mm (center-to-center) apart
Data Right Where You Need It
- Designed for easy placement of GARMIN bike computers, GARMIN Forerunner and fēnix watches w/ simple Quarter Turn interface (check Compatibility tab for specifics)
Rear Offset Design
- While bulkier systems limit hand placement and force your hands into limited pockets – The short, compact design (just 145mm/5.7in) clears the aerobars for more, comfortable hand positions
- Perfect for shorter aerobars – rear offset design moves bottle weight over stem and doesn’t require a significant amount of space from your aerobars
- Improves bike handling compared to systems that load weight onto the aerobars
Xlab was formed due to a unique combination of recognizing new racing needs and an obsession for speed. aerospace designer craig turner entered the bicycle industry after quitting corporate america and wanting to follow his passion. he had a passion for speed.
Saving been a senior design specialist for numerous military and commercial aircraft, and even rockets and racing yachts, he always wanted to make ‘vehicles’ go faster. being highly competitive, he did not want to get beaten on the hills by his training buddy, so he built super lightweight bikes under 13lbs in 1992. a feat not equaled in its day even by bike manufacturers.
Still dissatisfied, he started the first mail order triathlon business in america. fifteen years later after selling over 10,000 tri-bikes, designing bikes for large manufactures, setting numerous triathlon equipment trends and cycling 3,300 miles across the us, he decided to sell the mail order business and concentrate his efforts full time on the aerodynamic design of bicycle gear.
Innovating and trend setting have been roles in craig’s life. he also inspired candice to do a 500 mile bike ride at the age of 13 through the tough terrain of yellowstone and glacier national parks and the grueling icefield parkway.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.