Telescoping Garmin-Specific Computer Mount
- Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a Refill Bottle for race day, or seamlessly lower it down for a Standard Bottle to maintain the optimal view for training days. Compatible with Garmin bike computers and multisport watches
- Also includes Aero Computer Mount for compatibility with non-Garmin computers
On-the-Go Computer Tilt Adjust
- Accommodates changing glare with a tilt mechanism for easy adjustments while you ride
NEW Super-Sealed™, No-Leak Bottle Design
- New leak-free Dolphin Breather Valve technology keeps liquids inside
- Simply clips onto aerobar extensions. Eliminates need for extra zip-ties, rubber bands or electrical tape to hold system secure. Fits 22.2mm diameter aerobar extensions. If your bars are oversized we can custom make special oversized clamps. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 16-layer unidirectional carbon mount for a no-rattle, no-bounce system
Megadjust™ Mounting: High Adjustability, Maintains Stability
- Securely adjusts to widest range of cockpit configurations 70mm-150mm (center-to-center) without compromising aerodynamic profile
- Accommodates up to 20° of aerobar extension rotation
Compact Mounting Design
- Minimal, compact mount requires 80mm less cockpit space than previous Torpedo models New 2-Strap system allows for more mounting positions than previous 4-Strap models
Easy to Drink and Refill
- Choose between two straw positions for your perfect placement
- Straw retainer directs air over the straw, saving up to 100 grams of straw drag
- Bite valve decreases bloating by excluding extra air intake when sipping
- Includes two lid styles for your needs: Solid Refill Lid ideal for adding power, tablets and fluid while the Slotted Refill Lid is ideal for adding tablets and fluid
Aerodynamically Invisible Bottle Design
- Contoured design to fit your arm shape
- Small frontal area allows a clean airflow around the bottle
- Kamm tail reduces drag by 50%
- Airflow straighteners designed into the bottle to gather airflow for a clean, straight exit airfllow
Arrives Fully Assembled
- Just a few steps required to ready system for your first ride
Xlab was formed due to a unique combination of recognizing new racing needs and an obsession for speed. aerospace designer craig turner entered the bicycle industry after quitting corporate america and wanting to follow his passion. he had a passion for speed.
Saving been a senior design specialist for numerous military and commercial aircraft, and even rockets and racing yachts, he always wanted to make ‘vehicles’ go faster. being highly competitive, he did not want to get beaten on the hills by his training buddy, so he built super lightweight bikes under 13lbs in 1992. a feat not equaled in its day even by bike manufacturers.
Still dissatisfied, he started the first mail order triathlon business in america. fifteen years later after selling over 10,000 tri-bikes, designing bikes for large manufactures, setting numerous triathlon equipment trends and cycling 3,300 miles across the us, he decided to sell the mail order business and concentrate his efforts full time on the aerodynamic design of bicycle gear.
Innovating and trend setting have been roles in craig’s life. he also inspired candice to do a 500 mile bike ride at the age of 13 through the tough terrain of yellowstone and glacier national parks and the grueling icefield parkway.