Dura-Ace Di2 (Dual Integrated Intelligence) moves to the next generation. Tested in competition and taken to victory by pro riders in all conditions, including the 2012 Tour de France Team Sky.
Precision actuators move the cage swiftly and smoothly for fast, silent, accurate front shifts every time. And with single-wire E-tube connection to the rest of the system, the front derailleur is able to automatically trim itself as you shift the rear derailleur, eliminating chain rub.
- Dura-Ace Di2 9070 Front Derailleur - Double - Braze on.
- The difference in the effort and time taken for front shifts between Dura-Ace mechanical and Di2 is truly staggering.
- The biggest difference you will notice is just how much quicker and effortlessly smoother shifting on the front chainrings is, even under load.
- Removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminants, corrosion and stretching, but provides effortless gear shifts.
- The front derailleur also trims automatically; the cage moves in response to the position of the rear derailleur on the cassette to ensure no chain rub and a quiet unobtrusive ride, enabling you to concentrate on the road ahead.
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium and composite construction.
- Braze-on fit as standard, with seat tube clamps available separately.
- High tolerance cold forged aluminium link plates and body construction is extremely light and durable.
- Compatible with the FlightDeck computer, measuring important data such as heart rate, altitude, cadence, gear position, battery indicator and allowing you to customise the shifting action of the derailleurs.
- Weight: 114g (manufacturer claimed).