Skins Essentials Unisex Calf Tights MX - Lampone
Men's Size Guide
This is a standardised guide to give you an idea of what size you will need, however some brands may vary from these conversions.
Boost your lower leg performance and reduce the risk of injury on trail or tar with a pair of SKINS Essentials Calf Tights MX. Using U-shaped Dynamic Gradient Compression panels to support and stabilise the calves, the Calf Tights MX are designed to get you further, faster on race day.
- New "U" shaped panels hug the calf muscles for added support and stability
- Controlled compression over the Achilles tendon
- Comfortable left and right construction
Slip SKINS Calf Tights MX on during intense endurance training sessions to power up your calf muscles and fight fatigue.
- SKINS most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time
- Biomechanically positioned "U" shaped panels support and stabilise the calf muscles to minimise fatigue and controlled compression over the Achilles Tendon helps reduce the risk of injury
- State-of-the-art temperature and moisture management to keep you dry.
- SKINS fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability
- Save yourself from skin damage and other sun-related risks during outdoor activity with SKINS 50+ UV protection in all non-mesh areas
- Our memory MX fabric is made from a unique high stretch elastomeric yarn that returns to its original shape no matter how much stress you put it under