The Castelli Toe Thingy 2's are little neoprene caps that fit over the front of your cycling shoe (held in place by the cleat) and offer a surprising amount of cool weather protection. Can be worn on its own or as an extra layer on really cold days.
Designed for those slightly cooler days Toe Thingy's windproof neoprene fabric help keep your feet warm without the hassle of a full shoe cover. These toe covers slip easily over the front of your shoes and is then held in place by the cleats. The contrasting underside of the toe thingy will add grip and resist rips or tears thanks to a tough silicone print.
Toe Thingy 2's are slightly longer (for better coverage) and have a new silicone rubberised sole for a better grip compared to the original Toe Thingy
- Windproof Neoprene protection for your toes
- Rugged, rubberized sole with openings for cleats
- Red fabric on inside
- Easy to take off and store in a pocket
- Can be worn on its own or as a layer between your shoe and shoe cover
- Sizes Uni-sized
- Weight 62g
- Castelli comfort range 10˚-18˚C