Park pullers. A favourite of shop mechanics for over 30 years, the CCP-22 removes cranks using a square taper, Power Drive or Power Spline bottom bracket interface.
- The CCP-22 uses a long comfortable handle and extra fine thread that provides the needed leverage to remove even the tightest cranks.
- Park's unique "floating tip" ensures smooth operation and long life.
- Fits all cranks using 22mm x 1 threads and square, tapered bottom bracket spindles.
- Also fits "Power Spline" cranks from SRAM using the 8mm thread bolt.
- Weight: 1lb (Manufacturer claimed).
- With a stronger, smoother-operating rotating tip system, the CCP-22 will be replacing the current CCP-2.