Cosmic Pro Carbon features time-proven Mavic carbon capabilities, blending aerodynamics and high stiffness, with one of the lightest aero clincher rims. Feather light Yksion Pro tyres and hubs reinforce its responsiveness. Now available in 2 colour versions: white or mat black stickers.
GET MORE AERODYNAMICS
- 52 mm deep rims with elliptical sidewalls
- Bladed spokes and integrated nipples
- Aero hub shells
LIGHT WHERE IT MATTERS
- 12 K carbon flanges bonded on superlight alloy rims
- 190 grams Yksion Pro tyres
- Superlight hubs
NO RESTRICTION WHEELSET
- No specific tyre pressure restriction
- Predictable and weatherproof braking
- Durable and impact resistant rims
- Tyre 700x25: 210 grams
- Tyre 700x23: 190 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1695 grams
- Front without tyre: 765 grams
- Rear without tyre: 930 grams
- Inter Spoke Milling
- An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM involves the machining of the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke hole to create a light and rigid rim without reducing the durability of the rim.
- Grip and control
- A front tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to hold the ground and control the bike. Therefore, GripLink tyres are optimized for front use, by offering a superior grip and extra puncture protection.
- Low rolling resistance
- A rear tyre, whether a clincher or a tubular, must fully liberate the wheel’s ability to transfer power and generate speed. Therefore, PowerLink tyres are optimized for rear wheel use, by minimizing the rolling resistance.
- Force Transfer System Light
- Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminium hub body.
- Qualité de Roulements Mavic +
- Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system
- Light and strong
- Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminium alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
- Stronger and smoother joint
- Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Usiné Brut Control
- The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined.
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.