XLab Gear Box Kit
- Perfect fit in XLAB Gorilla and Chimp cages. Fits most other cages. Ideal for use in both rear and frame mounted cages
- Sound-proof inner padding maintains a noiseless ride Split into two compartments: Use one side for repair kit, and other side for a spare tube
Full Gear Box Kit includes state-of-the-art clincher repair kit
- Tri Tool Kit: 10 double chrome, cold forged tools in a compact easy-to-carry size
- Hex Key - 2mm, 2½mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- Open wrench - 8mm
- T25 torx
- Flat screwdriver
- Tire lever
- Silicone band to protect tool kit
- Speed Chuck Inflator: Quick, push-to-inflate design inflates in 1 second and gets you back on the road fast
- 2 XLAB Air Strike CO2 Cartridges: Threaded 16 gram cartridges to inflate 700c to 125-135 psi. (USA Only)
- Patch Kit: 6 patches and 1 sand paper square
- 2 Tire Levers: Large, no-slip grip
- Capacity: 25.8 in3 (423 cm3)
- Height: 5.25 in (133.5 mm)
- Weight: 447g (Gear Box Kit w/ full repair kit + spare tube), 65g (Gear Box empty)
- Warranty: Because of our engineering and testing for this product, we give it a 1 Year LIMITED Warranty to the original owner.
Xlab was formed due to a unique combination of recognizing new racing needs and an obsession for speed. aerospace designer craig turner entered the bicycle industry after quitting corporate america and wanting to follow his passion. he had a passion for speed.
Saving been a senior design specialist for numerous military and commercial aircraft, and even rockets and racing yachts, he always wanted to make ‘vehicles’ go faster. being highly competitive, he did not want to get beaten on the hills by his training buddy, so he built super lightweight bikes under 13lbs in 1992. a feat not equaled in its day even by bike manufacturers.
Still dissatisfied, he started the first mail order triathlon business in america. fifteen years later after selling over 10,000 tri-bikes, designing bikes for large manufactures, setting numerous triathlon equipment trends and cycling 3,300 miles across the us, he decided to sell the mail order business and concentrate his efforts full time on the aerodynamic design of bicycle gear.
Innovating and trend setting have been roles in craig’s life. he also inspired candice to do a 500 mile bike ride at the age of 13 through the tough terrain of yellowstone and glacier national parks and the grueling icefield parkway.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.