XLab Sidekick Bottle Cage
Xlab products have been used to win 23 World Championships since 1993, this makes Xlab the worlds most winning hydration and storage system available.
No fuss bottle access. "Probably the fastest access frame cage on the planet" is the statement XLab put forward in support of their Sidekick Cage and they're probably right. An excellent product that is perfect for those who want quick, no fuss access to their drinks bottle when out on a ride.
- Ideal for accessing your bottle in the quickest possible time.
- Also excellent for small frames.
- Low cut sides are designed for rapid bottle removal and insertion.
- The wide centre opening permits the sides of the cage to flex outwards for easy bottle withdrawal.
- Flared entry lip around the edge of the cage further optimises bottle access and insertion speeds.
- Long, thick lower shelf prevents large, heavy bottles from falling through the cage bottom.
- Matches XLab Gorilla rear carrier Anti-Launch cages, as well as X-Lab Chimp cages.
- Made from Carbon Fibre.
- Lightweight at only 34g (Manufacturer claimed).
Please Note: This cage will only let a bottle be removed from the left.
Xlab was formed due to a unique combination of recognizing new racing needs and an obsession for speed. aerospace designer craig turner entered the bicycle industry after quitting corporate america and wanting to follow his passion. he had a passion for speed.
Saving been a senior design specialist for numerous military and commercial aircraft, and even rockets and racing yachts, he always wanted to make ‘vehicles’ go faster. being highly competitive, he did not want to get beaten on the hills by his training buddy, so he built super lightweight bikes under 13lbs in 1992. a feat not equaled in its day even by bike manufacturers.
Still dissatisfied, he started the first mail order triathlon business in america. fifteen years later after selling over 10,000 tri-bikes, designing bikes for large manufactures, setting numerous triathlon equipment trends and cycling 3,300 miles across the us, he decided to sell the mail order business and concentrate his efforts full time on the aerodynamic design of bicycle gear.
Innovating and trend setting have been roles in craig’s life. he also inspired candice to do a 500 mile bike ride at the age of 13 through the tough terrain of yellowstone and glacier national parks and the grueling icefield parkway.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.